Share Print

If you have identified an error on your Broward transcript, please contact your advisor.  You can locate your advisor through your MyBC > BC Navigate.  Your advisor can assist you in getting your transcript corrected. 

(Records and Registration > Outgoing Transcripts (Transcript Requests))

Last updated: 2020-04-22 09:58 AM 2213-1550502
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?