Share Print

If a student has an issue that they have not been able to resolve after attempting to communicate with their professor, the student should contact the Academic department for that course at the campus at which the course is being offered for further assistance.

To find the contact information for all academic departments, click here.

(Unsupported > Academics) 

Last updated: 2019-11-27 03:18 PM 2213-1530486
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?