Share Print

To appeal an Academic Suspension a student must complete the Academic Standards Petition with their advisor. The form is available from their advisor. The student must have a documented extenuating circumstance to petition and once the petition has been submitted it will be reviewed by the Academic Standards Committee. All decisions are final once a determination has been made.   

The process to file an appeal to return early from an Academic Suspension is available at

(Advising > Academic Policies & Procedures) 

Last updated: 2020-05-18 05:18 PM 2213-1530484
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?