Share Print

Your assigned Academic Advisor can provide assistance and guidance with transferring to another institution to continue your studies. Your degree audit will indicate courses (with a red #) that you should take at BC for your desired transfer major if you have a Florida transfer institution indicated in your student record.

(Advising > Academic Policies & Procedures)

Last updated: 2020-05-18 05:18 PM 2213-1530480
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?